Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, aluminum-free baking soda, organic spearmint essential oil, organic tea tree essential oil. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Baking soda raises the pH of the underarm making it less hospitable to bacterial growth.
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Description: With refreshing spearmint and earthy, calming tea tree, this 'Pit Putty is hugely popular and effective. Not only do you get the arrowroot powder to help absorb the sweat and powerful essential oils to deodorize, but you get the power of baking soda. Baking soda is a natural odor-blocker and also raises the pH of the underarm so it's less hospitable to odor-causing bacteria.
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.
See what customers say about this product here!