Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, organic lemon essential oil, organic clove bud essential oil. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Appropriate for "sensitive skin"
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Description: This was the first scent of 'Pit Putty Deodorant we made, way back in 2007! Chemical-free natural deodorant that works! 'Pit Putty's all-natural formula doesn't clog pores, irritate skin, or contain any of those nasty chemicals in store-bought deodorants. Lemon essential oil brings a nice, fresh smell while clove essential oil adds a spicy undertone. Organic extra virgin coconut oil has anti-bacterial properties of its own, and arrowroot powder absorbs wetness naturally. This product contains no baking soda.
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.