Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, baking soda (no aluminum), organic lilac scent extract. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
So fresh, so floral, so clean--you'll want to keep sniffing yourself! This Pit Putty is true to lilac scent -- just like the big tufts of purple flowers you see every spring. Lilac is a delicate floral, kind of like a fresh baby powder scent, but not overwhelmingly sweet or perfumey. In addition to the deodorizing organic scent extract, we have wetness-absorbing arrowroot powder and just a touch of baking soda, a natural odor-blocker that raises the pH of the underarm so it's less hospitable to odor-causing bacteria. We use baking soda at a less than 5% concentration so it's not irritating on skin. The product goes on powdery and dry, but silky smooth.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Baking soda raises the pH of the underarm making it less hospitable to bacterial growth.
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No aluminum
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.