So fresh, so floral, so clean--you'll want to keep sniffing yourself! This new limited-edition Pit Putty is true to lilac scent--just like the big tufts of purple flowers you see every spring. Lilac is a delicate floral, somewhat similar to jasmine, with more "mid-notes, kind of like baby powder scent, but not overwhelmingly sweet. In addition to the deodorizing scent extract, we have wetness-absorbing arrowroot powder and baking soda, a natural odor-blocker and also raises the pH of the underarm so it's less hospitable to odor-causing bacteria. We use baking soda at a less than 5% concentration so it's not irritating on skin.
Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, baking soda (no aluminum), natural lilac scent extract. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Baking soda raises the pH of the underarm making it less hospitable to bacterial growth.
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.
NOTE: Due to the amounts of extracts needed for maximum effectiveness in this product, it may be softer in texture than your other Pit Puttys.