Ingredients: Organic witch hazel, organic lemon essential oil, organic saponified coconut oil (potassium cocoate), organic sunflower oil, organic rice enzymes, organic clove bud essential oil.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Description: NEW USDA Certified Organic formula! Gentler on skin, has live enzymes to neutralize odors on contact, plus powerful essential oils to prevent odor. Use it alone as a deodorant or as a mid-day freshen-up spray.
- Easy application
- Clear non-aerosol spray
- Gentle on skin
- Live enzymes neutralize odor
- No residue
- No synthetic chemicals
- No aluminum or estrogen mimickers
- Vegan + no animal testing
1. Apply a few minutes after drying off from your shower. (Plus, make sure you smell fresh by doing a sniff test before you leave the shower.) Apply to DRY skin.
2. Spritz 1 to 2 times under each arm until adequately covered. Let dry before putting on clothes.
3. Freshen up during the day as needed. Use it alone as a deodorant or as the perfect complement to your Lemon & Clove Pit Putty Stick or Cream.
Size: 3 fl oz in amber glass bottle
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of purchase.
Ohh I love this scent and this new spray was fun to try. Easy to apply and reapply when needed! Didn't feel like I was stinky after a 30 min walk + all day at the office, but not sure if others thought the same.
This works as a base layer for me but, I still need to use Pit Putty Cream on top of it in order to keep odor in check. While that may be a con for some, it's not for me because I started purchasing this instead of the Pit Putty Primer as it serves a similar purpose and has better functionality for me.
My only complaint is the sprayer tends to let liquid out when you shake the product up and the product eventually starts to pool at the outlet nozzle when you press down instead of spraying out in a fine mist. For full disclosure, that was on the original glass bottles so I'm not sure if that's still an issue or not.