Lavender Vanilla Organic Deodorant Spray
- Baking Soda:
- Without Baking Soda
Ingredients: Organic witch hazel, organic vanilla extract, organic sacchromyces ferment, organic sunflower oil, organic potassium cocoate, organic lavender essential oil.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Description: Live enzymes to neutralize odors on contact, plus the calming sweet scents of lavender and vanilla to deodorize. Use it alone as a deodorant or as a mid-day freshen-up spray.
- Easy application
- Clear non-aerosol spray
- Gentle on skin
- Live enzymes neutralize odor
- No residue
- No synthetic chemicals
- No aluminum or estrogen mimickers
- Vegan + no animal testing
1. Apply a few minutes after drying off from your shower. (Plus, make sure you smell fresh by doing a sniff test before you leave the shower.) Apply to DRY skin.
2. Spritz 1 to 2 times under each arm until adequately covered. Let dry before putting on clothes.
3. Freshen up during the day as needed. Use it alone as a deodorant, as the perfect complement to your Geranium Lime 'Pit Putty, or even as an all-over body spray/perfume.
Size: 3 fl oz in amber glass bottle
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of purchase.
This is a really nice and light deodorant but for people who work like 6+ hours a day you really n÷Ed to reapply it any break you have to stay fresh. This smell plus sweat is not the best. But! I do like the idea of this product just the scent dint work for me.
Love this deodorant! It sprays on light and gives me all day winter time protection.
Works for part of the day and then ---I can start to smell myself. REPLY FROM B&B: Hi Emma! Make sure to contact us so we can help you with our replacement guarantee!
Purchased on a whim to use more as a deodorizing body spray than a typical deodorant. I use it at work when I need a freshen up. The scent is divine. I love it so much that I find myself applying it at night before bed just for the relaxing smell. I’ll definitely be purchasing more! Thanks!