Organic Deodorant Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, baking soda (no aluminum), organic orange essential oil, organic vanilla extract. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Baking soda raises the pH of the underarm making it less hospitable to bacterial growth.
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Description: It started out as a test batch and quickly turned in to a best-seller! The scent is absolutely delicious. It's fruity and sweet with orange, vanilla, and hints of coconut perfectly balanced in swirling goodness. Plus, it works, too! In addition to these great essential oils and extracts and wetness-absorbing arrowroot powder, baking soda is a natural odor-blocker and also raises the pH of the underarm so it's less hospitable to odor-causing bacteria.
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.
See what customers say about this product here!