Lemongrass Rosemary Organic Deodorant Spray
Ingredients: Organic witch hazel, organic saponified coconut oil (potassium cocoate), organic sunflower oil, organic rice enzymes, organic lemongrass essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Description: NEW USDA Certified Organic formula! Gentler on skin, has live enzymes to neutralize odors on contact, plus powerful essential oils to prevent odor. Use it alone as a deodorant or as a mid-day freshen-up spray.
- Easy application
- Clear non-aerosol spray
- Gentle on skin
- Live enzymes neutralize odor
- No residue
- No synthetic chemicals
- No aluminum or estrogen mimickers
- Vegan + no animal testing
1. Apply a few minutes after drying off from your shower. (Plus, make sure you smell fresh by doing a sniff test before you leave the shower.) Apply to DRY skin.
2. Spritz 1 to 2 times under each arm until adequately covered. Let dry before putting on clothes.
3. Freshen up during the day as needed. Use it alone as a deodorant, as the perfect complement to your Truly Herbal Deodorant Stick.
Size: 3 fl oz in amber glass bottle
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of purchase.
I have bought a few of these in different scents. Just finished the truly herbal a couple of days ago and now using this scent. I use this not just for my underarms, but my chest as I sweat there quite a bit when I'm doing housework and exercising. It controls the underarm odor but sweating is still a bit of a problem so I do have to reapply when i can. it does help control some sweating on my chest but mostly it gets rid of the odor associated with it. I love the scents they come in-was hoping that in summertime you would make some limited edition summer scents like coconut or something hawaiin that would blend in with the scent of sunscreens I use and that others may be using as well. anyway, thank you for another great all natural product!
I love this spray! I use it combined with the Lemongrass Pit Putty and it works well. My only complain is that the valve sprays too much product, which always run off. Otherwise, it is a great product!!