Ingredients: Organic shea butter, organic coconut oil with retained coconut meat, organic jojoba oil, organic sunflower oil, organic vanilla extract, organic lavender essential oil. That's it... No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Contains no water
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers
- Goes on smooth
- Shea butter protects and softens skin
- Good value--a little bit goes a long way
- Vegan, no animal testing
Heady and smooth. The floral earthiness of lavender mellowed with soft vanilla. Whipped organic shea butter moisturizes deeply, delivering essential protecting lipids to the skin, while organic coconut oil with retained coconut meat keep this formula smooth but not greasy. Unlike other body butters, ours is not water-based, so it has a different consistency than you might be used to. But that's a good thing--it is best described as having the consistency and feel of home-made frosting. Just pure, whipped, buttery paradise in a jar. A little bit goes a really long way--that is if you can resist reapplying it every 15 minutes because it smells and feels so good!
1. Apply a small amount to skin and rub in.
2. Re-apply wherever your skin needs it most.
3. To make it spread further, gently pat a bit of water onto your skin, then apply body butter.
Shelf Life: 10 months after date of purchase.
Size: 8 oz by volume at original whipped consistency.