Ingredients: Organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, aluminum-free baking soda, organic lime essential oil, organic geranium essential oil. That's it! No "Bad" Stuff!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
- Baking soda raises the pH of the underarm making it less hospitable to bacterial growth.
- Arrowroot powder helps absorb perspiration.
- Vegan & no animal testing
- No synthetic chemicals or estrogen mimickers.
- Guaranteed to Work!
Description: Love the scent of our original Geranium Lime 'Pit Putty but feel like you need just a little more deodorizing power? Try it with baking soda! It's the same great formula as the regular Geranium Lime 'Pit Putty but with added baking soda. Baking soda is a natural odor-blocker and also raises the pH of the underarm so it's less hospitable to odor-causing bacteria. Geranium is a rose-like scent, but with more earthy mid-notes. Lime is a pure citrus that mellows out the floral notes of the geranium. 'Pit Putty uses potent organic essential oils to prevent bacteria from growing. It doesn't kill the bacteria that is already there, so apply immediately after drying off from your shower for optimal results. (Plus, make sure you smell fresh by doing a sniff test before you even leave the shower.)
Size: 2.5 oz tube
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of purchase
NOTE: Product can crumble and requires care when opening and in application.
1. Open container carefully.
2. Extend product only 1/8 inch from top of the tube.
3. Apply 1-2 downward gentle swipes to clean, odor-free skin.
4. Rub into skin until it disappears. (Optional)
5. Re-apply as needed.
SPECIAL NOTE: IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OR IN HOT CLIMATES, PLEASE CHOOSE 'SUMMER SHIPPING' OPTION SO THIS ITEM DOESN'T MELT DURING TRANSIT. If it does melt it is still useable but will be more prone to crumbling or may arrive misshapen. If this does happen, please visit our Pit Putty Help Page.
See what customers are saying about this product here!